Makes about 20 depending on how big or small you like them! Total cost based on Coles Online price using budget brand products totals at a whopping $1.80!!!
- 280g Self Raising Flour (21c)
- 60g Sugar (5c)
- 300g Milk (30c)
- 3 Eggs ($1.12)
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Bean Paste (5c)
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder (5c)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt (1c)
- Olive Oil Spray for Frying (5c)
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix (or use a handmixer) and blitz for 30 seconds or until smooth and there is no lumps in the batter.
- Fry in large spoon fulls in a moderate frying pan.
- Top with butter, jam or whipped cream and serve hot. Don’t forget to wrap the leftovers up for cheap lunchbox fillers. They freeze well with butter and jam for quick snacks.